Esha eSHa 2000
Broad Spectrum Remedies
The range of action of eSHa 2000 enables the treatment of the most common ornamental fish diseases. eSHa 2000 is effective against fungal infections, fin rot and bacterial diseases. ESHa 2000 has proven itself especially for wound healing and protection of the mucous membranes. The broadband agent can also be used well with eSHa EXIT.
When should you use eSHa 2000?
A good and correct diagnosis is the first way to fight disease quickly and successfully. Ornamental fish diseases are highly contagious and spread very quickly. Immediate treatment is therefore advisable.
There are some warning signs to help you recognize illnesses better:
- The skin is the fish's first line of defence and often shows signs of disease first.
- Tight fins on the body are the first signs of illness.
- Irregular or sluggish swimming can be an indication of an illness.
With a three-day standard dosage, 20ml is sufficient for an 800 litre aquarium.
Further possible uses of eSHa 2000:
- As a disinfectant for fish, plants and furnishings before they are used in the aquarium.
- To support egg development and the rearing of young fish (prevents the eggs from becoming fungal and protects the larvae after hatching).
0 English reviews written for eSHa 2000
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available