ARKA myAqua380 Membrane
Secures and cleans tap water
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Electricity-free operation, zero chemicals
- Length 30 cm; Diameter 5cm
- Flow rate max. 380 litres / day
- For myAqua380 osmosis system
- 1/4" connection on both sides
- Multi-layer polymer film
- Finest pores, high retention rate
Item no.: ARK-MB380, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 710270146826
Effective, chemical-free and without electricity - the ARKA Aquatics myAqua380 membrane filter uses the power of water pressure and filters 99 percent of the salts, bacteria and pollutants such as nitrite or phosphate and heavy metals from conventional tap water. The water is treated in this way to create a safe feel-good atmosphere for marine and freshwater inhabitants.
The filter does not require any electricity and does not require any chemical additives - it only works with water pressure and natural filter materials. The filter was designed to optimally support the ARKA Aquatics myAqua380 osmosis system. Thanks to the multi-layer polymer film with extremely fine pores (0.0001 microns), the retention rate is very high.
- Flow rate: max. 380 litres / day
- Dimensions: Length 30cm; Diameter 5cm
- Connection: 1/4" on both sides
- Operating pressure: min. 2.4 bar; Max. 5.5 bar - the ideal is 4.5 bar
- Change interval: 24 months from commissioning
Tip: Filters are consumables and must be replaced regularly! So that your fish can always enjoy consistently high water quality, we recommend keeping them in stock.