Juwel Bioflow Filter System
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Scientifically tested internal filter system
- Particularly large filter volume
- Mechanical, biological and chemical cleaning
- Long service life
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- The device is delivered with EU plug
Item no.: JUW-102024, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 4022573870701
The Juwel Bioflow is an energy-saving internal filter and suitable for freshwater aquariums.
The Juwel Bioflow has been scientifically tested several times by independent institutes and has long been one of the world's leading filter systems for modern aquaristics and has proven itself millions of times over. The Juwel Bioflow filter system is characterised by its particularly large filter volume. This offers space for excellent mechanical, chemical and biological filtering and ensures long filter service life and long maintenance intervals. The design of the filter also gives you easy access to the pump and heater, and the use of special filter baskets ensures easy removal and cleaning of the filter media.
The unique dual flow principle of the Juwel BioFlow filter system ensures that different flow velocities are achieved in the filter and thus contributes significantly to the exceptionally high filter performance of the Bioflow system. A comparatively fast flow rate is particularly advantageous for mechanical and chemical filtering in the upper filter area. A slower flow rate in the lower area of the filter, on the other hand, favours optimal development of anaerobic bacteria, which are essential for biological filtering.
Juwel Bioflow filters are equipped with a highly efficient and whisper-quiet Eccoflow circulation pump, the performance of which is matched to the size of the filter system according to scientific criteria. The Bioflow filters are also prepared for the admission of the Juwel heaters, which are thus optimally integrated in the water cycle and ensure even heat distribution in all areas of your aquarium. The Bioflow filter system does not require performance-reducing hose connections, which are often the cause of leaks. The Bioflow system is the safest way to filter the water in the aquarium.
Each Bioflow system is equipped with five high-quality filter media:
1. The filter cotton absorbs coarse dirt particles in the water and thus serves as a mechanical pre-filter.
2. The activated carbon absorbs odours and turbid substances as well as toxic compounds and ensures crystal-clear water. It thus serves as a chemical filter.
3. Optional: Carbax. The excellent properties of Carbax quickly and permanently bind discolourations, odorous substances and toxic substances and ensure crystal-clear water.
4. Nitrax is a special filter medium and contains special microorganisms to break down toxic metabolic products (ammonium / nitrite) in your aquarium. This reduces the risk of fish death. In addition, Nitrax reduces algae growth through anaerobic decomposition of nitrate and thus promotes the vitality of your fish.
5. The coarse filter sponge is used for mechanical filtering and offers bacteria the opportunity to settle in the aerobic area.
6. Optional: Cirax / Phorax / Amorax- Cirax is a biological filter medium which, thanks to its highly porous and large surface area, offers useful bacteria optimal properties for colonisation.
Phorax is a highly efficient filter medium for breaking down phosphates in your aquarium. The breakdown effectively reduces algae growth and can contribute to improved plant growth.
Amorax is a highly efficient filter medium made from natural zeolite. It binds ammonium quickly and effectively, preventing the generation of ammonia and promoting the vitality of your fish.
7. The fine filter sponges are primarily used for biological filtering in the anaerobic area.
Our expert Oliver Knott recommends:
With the Juwel BioFlow, you can ensure effective cleaning of your aquarium water - you can also easily replace all filter media, according to your needs!
Questions & Answers about Juwel Bioflow Filter System
Hi, does the Juwel Bioflow Super come with a UK 3 pin plug?
I am thinking of replacing the Juwel Flow One filter for Bioflow Filter System Super, can you advise if the thermostat that comes with the Filter one can be housed in Juwel Super
English reviews written for Juwel Bioflow Filter System
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available