ARKA myAqua1900 Carbon Filter C1
High-performance activated carbon filter
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Removes: odours, discolouration, chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, drug residues
- Length 27.5 cm / diameter 8 cm
- As an extension for ARKA Aquatics myAqua 1900
- Contains high quality activated carbon
Item no.: ARK-KF1MD, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 4260735740046
The myAqua Carbon Filter C1 safely and effectively removes odours, discolouration, chlorine, herbicides, pesticides and drug residues.
A block of high-quality activated carbon is built into the filter, which ensures optimal results and clean water. The lifespan is 6 to 12 months, after which it should be replaced.
- Flow rate: max. 2 l / min
- Operating temperature: min. 5°C - max. 38°C
- Operating pressure: min. 1 bar - max. 4 bar
- Change interval: 6 - 12 months
- Length approx 27.5 cm
- Diameter approx. 8 cm
The myAqua1900 Carbon Filter C1 is ideal as an extension for the ARKA Aquatics myAqua 1900 osmosis system.
Tip: Filter media are consumables and must be replaced regularly. In order to always offer the aquarium inhabitants a perfect ambience, storage is recommended!