Chihiros RGB Vivid2 Mini (75 W) Black - DE Version
Aquarium LED lighting system kit
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Natural colour rendering
- Can be controlled & programmed via app
- Daytime / nighttime lighting simulation
- Easy to use
Item no.: CHH-112206, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 4043366305118
Natural colour rendering, easy to use: The Chihiros RGB Vivid2 Mini LED System is the smaller version of the RGB Vivid II.
The robust mini light with a sturdy bracket is equipped with 80 RGB LEDs and promotes healthy growth of aquarium plants and animals thanks to its special RGB light distribution. It is designed for aquariums of width 40-60 cm. The water splash guard makes it possible to install it over open aquariums without worrying about damage caused by water.
The lighting system has an integrated Bluetooth controller, making an external control device unnecessary. The app can be used to program different lighting scenarios such as daytime or nighttime. The brightness and colour temperature can also be changed with one click; with 3 separately controllable colour channels for red, yellow and blue. A built-in fan protects active lamps from overheating.
Tip: The suspension rope is available separately for purchase to convert the mounted lamp to a suspended lamp.
The delivery includes:
- 1 x LED Light
- 1 x clamp mount
- 1 x EU power adapter + cable
- Power consumption: 75 W
- Number of LEDs: 80 pieces
- Luminous flux: 5,000 lumens
- LED colours: RGB 3 in 1
- Input voltage AC 100-240 V, 50-60 HZ
- LED lifespan > 50,000 hours
- Operating temperature from -20 °C to approx. +40 °C
- IP protection class: IP43
- Size (L x W x H): 355 x 140 x 35 mm
- Suitable for aquariums of width 400 to 600 mm
Manufacturer's note: This lighting system is NOT intended for operation under a closed cover!