Europet Overgrown Rock
This lifelike decoration is made of polyester resin.
It is completely non-toxic and does not affect the biological balance in your aquarium. The decoration is suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
Tip: Carefully remove the decoration from the packaging and rinse with warm water. Caution: Do not use soap, general-purpose cleaner or other cleaning agents (eg hydrogen peroxide, thinner, turpentine).
Our expert Oliver Knott recommends:
Even if all decorative pieces are completely non-toxic and harmless, they should still not be used as a toy for children or animals, because small parts could accidentally break off and be swallowed! In contrast to other decorations, these decorative elements are all made of food-safe polyester resin and thus have no influence on the water values in the aquarium!