Fluval Air 402
Ensures circulation and oxygen content in the water
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Each outlet can be regulated separately
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Energy efficient
Item no.: FLU-A854, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 015561014175
The Fluval A Series aerator pump is designed to significantly improve water circulation and oxygen levels in the water - essential for fish, plants, corals and beneficial bacteria.
Each outlet of the Air 402 pump can be regulated individually with an adjustable dial. It is ultra-quiet as well as energy-efficient.
- 330-370 litres per hour
- 2 outlets
- 4 W
- Suitable for aquariums up to 600 litres
- Airflow can be regulated at each outlet with adjustable dials thus enabling precisely controlled airflow.
- The noise suppressing, double wall baffle chamber ensures ultra-quiet operation. Oversized rubber feet stabilisers help eliminate vibration and noise while providing excellent stability.
- Strong aeration due to excellent flow-to-pressure ratio.
- For use with 1 or more air stones.
- Improves water circulation and oxygen levels in the water for fish, plants, corals and beneficial bacteria
- Energy-efficient - it consumes very little power at 4W and is therefore economical to operate.
- Flexible positioning - it can be hung up vertically - saves space and absorbs vibrations; it can be laid flat outside the aquarium.