Fluval FL UVC Clarifier
For use in all aquariums
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- A chemical-free and maintenance-free method to purify the water
- Destroys floating bacteria and algae
- Helps prevent cyanobacteria from growing
- 4 - 24 hour timer is included for optional interval operation
- 30,000 hours lamp life
Item no.: FLU-A203, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 015561102032
The Fluval UVC Cleaner connects quickly and easily to most external filter systems and removes floating bacteria and algae for a clean and healthy aquarium.
Fluval CCFL technology attacks green and cloudy water with powerful, DNA-destroying UVC light emissions. This natural process works without chemicals and has no influence on the beneficial bacterial colonies living on the surfaces, which have already established themselves. With its characteristic compact design, the device fits perfectly into the aquarium cabinet without interfering with existing filter systems.
- Size: 16 x 13 x 6.6cm
- Net weight: 0.295kg
- Power supply: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 3 watts
- Cable length: 1.9m
- Aquarium volume: Up to 400 litres
- UVC unit
- Mounting screws
Questions & Answers about Fluval FL UVC Clarifier
will product fit FX6
Will this work with a Fluval FX4 or FX6?
For aquariums upto 400 liters? Is that for freshwater or marine?. Can more than one unit be placed in line for larger aquariums?
1 English review written for Fluval FL UVC Clarifier
1 customer review in English