Carbon for optimal growth
€ 12,74 € 14,99 -15%
(€ 25,48 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Organic, liquid carbon source
- Solo use or with CO2 supply
- Basis for growth & vitality
- Particularly rapid absorption of nutrients
- Inhibits algae growth
- Daily dosage
- Complements other MasterLine fertilisers
Item no.: 113012, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 9355478926149
Carbon is one of the most important nutrients for aquatic plants. A sufficient supply is absolutely necessary to maintain the vitality of the plants and to inhibit the growth of algae. MasterLine Carbo is a liquid, organic carbon that does not affect the pH of the water. Plants absorb the nutrients of the liquid carbon particularly quickly, a daily dosage is recommended. MasterLine Carbo is suitable as the sole carbon source or in combination with conventional CO2 addition.
MasterLine Carbo should be used in combination with MasterLine I, MasterLine II or AllinOne. This gives aquatic plants all the nutrients they need. The daily intake of carbon should be observed, a dose of 1 millilitre per 30 litres is recommended, but this is only a guideline. Important: The addition must be made BEFORE switching on the light!
Tip: Use in combination with activated charcoal or UV lamps should not be used, as the nutritional properties can change.
Note: Shake the bottle well before use; please always keep cool and protected from sunlight.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- H301 - Toxic if swallowed
- H314 - Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H330 - Fatal if inhaled
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled
- H334 - May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about MasterLine Carbo
0 English reviews written for MasterLine Carbo
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
MasterLine ZipBag12 x 17cm - 17 x 22cm
MasterLine Purity250ml - 500ml
MasterLine Phosphat500ml - 1000ml
Juwel Nitrax Nitrate RemoverCompact M - Jumbo XL
Juwel Carbon Sponge bioCarbCompact S - Jumbo XL
Juwel PhoraxCompact - Jumbo XL
Juwel CiraxCompact M - Jumbo XL
Juwel AmoraxCompact M - Jumbo XL
Juwel Carbax BioflowCompact M - Jumbo XL