ARKA Core Bio-Pellet Reactor 500ml
Bio-Pellet Reactor Marine & Freshwater
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Reduces nitrate & phosphate levels
- Effective performance & economical consumption
- Simple operation & little effort
- High-quality pump & quiet operation
Item no.: ARK-CREACTOR, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 710270148790
ARKA® Core BP500 is a specially developed bio-pellet reactor for marine and freshwater aquariums. Whether bio-pellets, activated carbon or phosphate and silicate adsorbers: the filter can be operated with all common filter media, depending on the application requirements. It is ideally suited for effective and lasting reductions in nitrate and phosphate levels.
The unique design of the filter prevents clumping of the media thanks to permanent turbulence, and the optimal flow through the bio-pellets is particularly effective and ensures the best results. The container can be filled with up to 500ml of pellets/filter media!
All advantages at a glance:
- High-quality Sicce pump from Italy
- Effective performance thanks to unique design
- Easy operation and low maintenance
- Quiet operation and low power consumption
You will find preparation instructions and detailed instructions for use in the PDF below!