Exo Terra Dripper Plant with Pump
Meets the water needs of terrarium animals
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Shimmering drops of water
- Stimulates the urge to drink
- Includes pump
Item no.: EXO-PT2490, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 015561224901
The realistic-looking plant with succulent leaves and pump is designed to meet the water needs of chameleons and other tree-dwelling reptiles and amphibians in terrariums. This plant is very useful because such animals do not recognise motionless puddles of water to be a source of drinking water - they prefer drinking from moving drops such as dewdrops or dripping raindrops.
The Dripper Plant with pump provides a constant flow of moving water droplets. The shimmering droplets will lure even the most reluctant reptile to have a drink once in a while and stay hydrated.
- Place the pump in a bowl or bowl of water.
- Connect the water pipe to the drip plant.
- Position the drip plant so that it is above the water reservoir to prevent the water from overflowing.
- Attach the water pipe to the connector located on the pump.
- Now connect the power cable to the mains. Make sure your hands are dry to prevent electric shocks!
- Turn the valve to adjust the drip speed.
Our expert Oliver Knott recommends:
Not all reptiles and amphibians like to drink from water bowls. You must offer access to a source of drinking water in the right form. Some animals like to lick water off leaves or surfaces. Don't let your terrarium inhabitants suffer from chronic dehydration!
|Brands (Manufacturers):||Exo Terra|
Questions & Answers about Exo Terra Dripper Plant with Pump
English reviews written for Exo Terra Dripper Plant with Pump
Exo Terra Reptile DomeS - M