Works against algae
(€ 0,58 / Pc, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Prevention and long-term control of algae
- Controlled release method: Concentration of the anti-algae active ingredients increases slowly in the aquarium water - thus it provides a mild long-term effect
- After 4-7 days, the algae reduce significantly - new algae formation is prevented
- With dispenser for long-term use
Item no.: TET-770379, Content: 12 Pcs, EAN: 4004218770379
Tetra Algetten is an anti-algae agent in tablet form with a controlled release method for freshwater aquariums.
Only with healthy and beautiful aquatic plants is an aquarium a visual eye-catcher. Their contrast often really brings out the colour of the fish. Without the variety of plants, many aquariums would appear barren, fish would lack hiding places and possibly spawning grounds. Plants not only serve as decorative elements but also take over important biological functions in the aquarium. They enrich the water with oxygen and reduce nitrogen compounds. In addition, there are fish and invertebrates that tirelessly unravel single-celled organisms and algae from the leaves throughout the day. Thus, plants are also settlement area for food. Healthy plant growth depends primarily on three factors: "inactivated soil" with the right nutrients, sufficient light conditions and good water quality with enough carbon dioxide. The combination of these three factors shows the best results. If one or more of these factors is missing, an imbalance arises, which may be prone to poor plant growth and algae formation.
Algae are prevented and long-termed with the Tetra Algetten. The tablets act with a controlled release system: the concentration of the anti-algae active ingredients rises slowly in the aquarium water and thus has a mild long-term effect. After only 4-7 days, the algae decline significantly - new formation of algae is prevented. Tetra Algetten are delivered in a convenient dispenser for long-term use.
Tetra Algetten is used according to the enclosed instructions and should be kept out of reach of children and pets. Algae remedies should generally be used with care. Before use always read the label and the product information.
Oliver Knott recommends:
Thanks to the controlled release system of Tetra Algetten, algae are actively fought over a longer period of time - even the formation of new algae is prevented - and ensures in such a short time again for a beautiful plant aquarium!
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Tetra Algetten
English reviews written for Tetra Algetten
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available