Tetra AlgoStop Controlled Release
Works against algae
(€ 0,58 / Pc, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Dimensionally stable tablets for targeted long-term control of algae in freshwater aquariums
- Destroys brush and thread algae
- Prevents further algae growth Prevention
- Contains highly effective algicides with a broad spectrum of activity
- With slow-release active substance for metered release of active ingredient over 6 weeks
- No damage to fish, aquatic plants and microorganisms
Item no.: TET-157743, Content: 12 Pcs, EAN: 4004218157743
Tetra AlgoStop controlled release are stable tablets for targeted long-term control of algae in freshwater aquariums.
Only with healthy and beautiful aquatic plants is an aquarium a visual eye-catcher. Their green often brings the colour of the fish to their best. Without the variety of plants, many aquariums would appear barren, fish would lack hiding places and possibly spawning grounds. Plants not only serve as decorative elements but also take over important biological functions in the aquarium. They enrich the water with oxygen and reduce nitrogen compounds. In addition, there are fish and invertebrates that tirelessly unravel single-celled organisms and algae from the leaves throughout the day. Thus, plants are also settlement area for food. Healthy plant growth depends primarily on three factors: "intact soil" with the right nutrients, sufficient light conditions and good water quality with enough carbon dioxide. The combination of these three factors shows the best results. If one or more of these factors is missing, an imbalance arises, which may be prone to poor plant growth and algae formation.
Tetra AlgoStop controlled release are stable tablets for targeted long-term control of algae in freshwater aquariums. The tablets destroy brush and thread algae and prevent further algae growth. The highly effective algicides had a broad spectrum of activity. The depot drug doses the release of the active ingredients over a period of about 6 weeks. Proper use will not hurt fish, aquatic plants or microorganisms. Dead plant and algae residues should be manually removed from the aquarium using a safety net, so as not to alter the water levels. Suspended solids are filtered out.
Tetra AlgoStop controlled release is used in accordance with the enclosed instructions and should be kept out of the reach of children and pets. Algae remedies should generally be used with care. Before use always read the label and the product information.
Oliver Knott recommends:
Thanks to the ingredients AlgoStop depot is suitable for long-term control of algae in the aquarium and thus ensures a beautiful plant aquarium permanently!
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects