Tetra Crystal Water
(€ 39,98 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Makes aquarium water crystal clear and clears cloudiness quickly and safely
- Floating, cloudy particles are bound and filtered out by the filter
- Visible results after just 2-3 hours
- Can be used with all KH values - even with low KH values
- the formula contains inorganic iron and aluminium salts, which enables a broad effectiveness
- Fish and plants feel more comfortable
- For all freshwater aquariums
Item no.: TET-243521, Content: 500 ml, EAN: 4004218243521
Tetra CrystalWater is a water conditioner for freshwater aquariums that binds turbidity quickly and safely and makes aquarium water crystal clear again.
The water is not clarified mechanically by a filter system alone. Special bacteria are required for the conversion of ammonia to nitrate, which find a large space in a sufficiently dimensioned filter system. With the use of Tetra SafeStart, the aquarist creates optimal conditions for good bioactivity in the aquarium. A widespread opinion that predominantly the bacteria of the Nitrobacter group are active as nitrifying bacteria in the aquarium has been scientifically refuted. In natural biofilms from aquariums, Tetra Research was able to identify the bacteria of the Nitrospira strain as the predominant representative of the nitrite-reducing bacteria. The ammonia, which is also very harmful to the fish, is broken down by bacteria of the genera Nitrospira and Nitrosomonas. The latest discoveries in microbiology ultimately led to SafeStart's product development. Optimal conditions for the settlement of these important bacteria are achieved with Tetra Bactozyme. It covers all surfaces with a bacteria-promoting biofilm on which nitrifying bacteria can develop. Tetra Biocoryn complements these products.
Tetra CrystalWater makes aquarium water crystal clear and clears the water safely and quickly from all kinds of turbidity. The floating cloudy particles, caused by algae or bacteria, are bound and filtered out with the aquarium filter. The first results are already visible after 2-3 hours. Tetra CrystalWater can be used for all KH values, even low ones. The formula contains inorganic iron and aluminium salts, which enables ready effectiveness. Fish and plants feel more comfortable.
Add 5ml to 10l of aquarium water in the event of cloudiness. Add 2.5ml to 10l if the KH is <3 ° dH. Wait at least 48 hours between two applications. Between the use of Tetra CrystalWater and a water conditioner such as B. Tetra AquaSafe should be 24 hours.
Oliver Knott recommends:
Tetra CrystalWater binds turbidity and suspended matter of all kinds and thus ensures crystal-clear aquarium water!
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P234 - Keep only in original packaging.
- H290 - May be corrosive to metals
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
Questions & Answers about Tetra Crystal Water
English reviews written for Tetra Crystal Water
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available