Tetra Tetronic LED ProLine
For beautiful aquariums
(Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- High-quality and size-adjustable LED aquarium lighting
- Creates ideal light conditions for lush plant growth
- Night light switching for gentle blue light in the evening and at night
- Easy conversion from T5 / T8 lighting to Tetra Tetronic LED lighting possible
- 50% less energy consumption than T5 / T8 lighting
- Operating time of around 50,000 hours and therefore particularly sustainable
- The device is delivered with EU plug
Item no.: TET-273061, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 4004218273061
The Tetra Tetronic LED ProLine is a high-quality, size-adjustable LED aquarium lighting for ideal lighting conditions in freshwater aquariums, which allows easy conversion of all aquarium sizes.
The Tetra Tetronic LED lighting provides ideal lighting conditions in your aquarium and thus supports the growth of your plants, because the innovative LEDs provide a wide spectrum of light in your aquarium. This promotes the formation of chlorophyll and thus the growth of plants. The LED lamps not only have a wide light spectrum but also - with 6,000 Kelvin - a colour temperature that is similar to the illumination of daylight. This means that the colours in the aquarium are particularly natural and intense. The integrated nightlight function makes the aquarium appear in a soft blue in the evening and at night. The LEDs are also very energy-efficient: with a lifetime of around 50,000 hours, they consume less than 50% less energy than normal T5 / T8 lighting. Therefore, the lights must be replaced much less frequently, which makes the LED lamps very sustainable.
However, Tetra Tetronic LED lighting not only promotes plant growth and saves energy, but it can also be quickly installed at any aquarium. Thanks to the supplied adapter, the light can be attached both to the edge of the aquarium and under the lid of the aquarium. The extensive range of accessories makes it easy to install the Tetronic LED lighting in the existing T5 / T8 holders of the fluorescent tubes of an aquarium. The respective adapters can simply be attached to the extension arms - without any additional tools. The extendable extension arms also extend the LED lighting on both sides by up to 12 centimetres, allowing you to adjust the lighting individually to your aquarium size. The high-quality aluminium housing and the special sealing technology also protects the Tetronic LED light from moisture. This makes the Tetra Tetronic LED ProLine the ideal lighting for all aquarium owners.
Oliver Knott recommends:
With the Tetra Tetronic LED your plants get light - the optimized light promotes photosynthesis and promotes lush plant growth and stable water values!
|By type:||LED Light Rail|
- Energy efficiency label LED ProLine 380 (71,12 KB)
- Energy efficiency label LED ProLine 580 (68,93 KB)
- Energy efficiency label LED ProLine 780 (68,47 KB)
- Energy efficiency label LED ProLine 980 (68,78 KB)
- Energy efficiency label LED ProLine 1180 (69,60 KB)
- Energy efficiency label LED ProLine 1380 (69,78 KB)