Eheim climacontrol +
Climate Control for Aquariums
The EHEIM climacontrol* enables setting and maintaining a comfortable temperature for fish in your aquarium. As the mercury soars in the summer, you can keep the water in your aquarium cool with climacontrol+. If shrimps need to a warmer habitat, simply raise the temperature. Maintaining optimal water temperatures prevent life-threatening oxygen deficiency and prevent undesirable algae growth.
Advantages of the EHEIM climacontrol+
- Electronic control - regulation via WiFi controller via smartphone and co.
- Electronic monitoring - if the temperature goes beyond +/- 2°C of the set temperature for more than 5 minutes, you will receive a warning e-mail.
- Accurate and versatile - precise water temperature detection from 5 °C to 35 °C in freshwater and saltwater tanks; use at ambient temperatures from 10 °C to 38 °C
- Efficient and economical - the climacontrol+ is powerful, but easy on your household budget due to low energy consumption
- Environmentally friendly - the coolant is ozone-friendly
The unit is available in three sizes: S, M and L - for aquariums up to 500, up to 1000 and up to 2000 litres in volume.
Note: The manufacturer grants a warranty of 3 years.
English reviews written for Eheim climacontrol +
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available